1. When a dinner party is more important than "celebrating Milad or any other muslim festival".
2. When-in your house- it is customary & preferred for the opposite genders to have informal gatherings together.
3. When money is spent like a fountain on parties & birthdays & other events but "MONEY problems" arrive when it is time to give Zakat/Sadqa.
4. When you don’t wake your child for Fajr prayers because "they are TIRED" but wake them up early enough to make sure you are on time at the airport for HOLIDAYS!
5. When your dream is for your child to become a Doctor or an Engineer BUT NOT an "Aalim".
5. When you spend money on extracurricular activities to get your child into a good college BUT do not spend on your child reading the Quran so that he/she can have a good afterlife.
6. When taking your child to the mall is more important than taking your child to the Masjid.
7. When Eid is celebrated by dancing & singing of men & women in the house & are termed as "Eid parties".
8. When "Quality Family time" is MOVIES & Popcorn & NOT talks on Islam.
9. When all topics of Islam are "AVOIDED" at parties & gatherings & GOSSIP is accepted & preferred.
10. When the "Verses of the Quran" are JUST "DECORATION PIECES."
….that tell you that Eman has left your house.